We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Making wine is a complex process that requires accuracy, dedication and patience. Grapes have been used for these purposes for a very long time; over the millennia, the recipe has been significantly modernized. Homemade winemaking gives you the opportunity to experiment, develop your own special bouquet, and inherit the secret of its production as a heirloom. Therefore, you can arm yourself with interesting recipes and create an exquisite wine from grape juice.
Features of making wine from juice
Wine preparation includes its own nuances that should be known to anyone who wants to make their own delicious homemade wine.
How to monitor the fermentation process
The bottle should be inspected periodically. Active fermentation is easily recognized by the foam formed on the surface of the wort and the swollen glove.
If the process has stopped before the due date, it must be resumed immediately. First, check the quality of the shutter, then adjust the thermal mode.
Also, the sugar content of the starting material can affect the fermentation, therefore, before cooking, you need to choose sweeter varieties of culture for the juice.
When the glove falls, and the sediment settles to the bottom, then you need to proceed with the following actions, namely, drain the young wine from the sediment, using a special tube, into another container.
Is it necessary to use yeast
In addition to the usual raisin sourdough, you can also use wine yeast. Thanks to the action of fungi, sucrose, which is the main component of the product, will be processed into alcohol and carbon dioxide. With the help of yeast, this process can be significantly accelerated and a tasty and natural product can be obtained in a month.
Wine preparation time
The fermentation time depends on the cooking method. Without additional intervention, it proceeds slowly, so experienced winemakers often add unwashed raisins, as well as wine yeast. On average, the process takes 30 to 90 days.
Rules for choosing the main ingredient
When choosing the main ingredient, you should pay attention to the cooking method. Make a strong alcoholic drink only from concentrated juice; a less concentrated solution is suitable for soft refined wine.
To obtain quality alcohol, it is recommended to select the juice depending on the grape variety. It is better to mix sour species with sweet ones, then the drink will have a balanced taste, harmoniously combining sweetness and acidity.
How to make wine from juice at home
Grape fruits are ideal for wine production, but there are many techniques for preparing an alcoholic drink from the juice of this culture.
A simple grape juice recipe
List of required ingredients:
- 1 liter of grape juice;
- 1 kg of sugar.
The technology of making wine without mash according to a simple recipe:
- Combine sugar and grape juice in a container, leave to infuse until completely dissolved.
- Pour the resulting mass into a 3 liter jar, leaving a little space.
- Pull a rubber glove over the neck, pre-piercing it with a needle. You can also use a water seal.
- Carefully wrap the place of contact with tape to avoid air getting inside.
- Send container to a warm place out of sunlight. Foam will gradually begin to form, and the glove will inflate - these are clear signs that the fermentation process has started.
- After 5 weeks, when the glove begins to deflate, it is required to pour the finished wine into sterilized bottles and send it to storage.
Important! It is worth avoiding the appearance of sediment; when it forms, it is better to pour the wine into a clean container.
From birch sap
- 25 liters of birch sap;
- 5 kg of sugar;
- 10 g citric acid;
- 200 g wine yeast;
- 200 g of honey.
- In a saucepan, combine juice, sugar and citric acid, boil the mixture, simmer until about 20 liters remain in the container.
- Cool the wort, stirring regularly and removing the crust that appears.
- As the temperature of the composition reaches 25 degrees, add yeast and honey if desired and mix thoroughly.
- Eliminate oxygen access with a glove or a water seal and move to a warm and dark room.
- After 3-5 weeks, after active fermentation ends, you can drain the wine without sediment through a tube into another container.
- Send bottles with a drink to the cellar for storage.
From apple juice
To make wine, you should stock up on the following products:
- 1 liter of juice;
- 80 g of sugar.
The sequence of actions according to the recipe:
- Combine the juice with sugar, wait until it is completely dissolved.
- Install a water seal and send the drink for fermentation in a warm place without lighting, increased moisture and sharp temperature changes.
- Do not pour liquid to the brim. The bottle must be shaken periodically.
- A month later, when the fermentation process ends and a characteristic smell and taste appears, the drink is poured into clean bottles. You can add a little sweetener at this point if needed.
- Send to the basement, checking regularly for sediment.
Important! If there is sediment at the bottom, the wine should be poured into a clean container, without touching the dregs, and re-sent for storage.
From store juice
To implement the recipe, you must prepare the following set of components:
- 1 liter of purchased grape juice;
- 200 g sugar;
- 4 g wine yeast.
Step-by-step manufacturing technology:
- Pour the juice into a glass container, warm it up a little in a water bath.
- Dissolve the yeast in a small volume of warm juice and, after 10-15 minutes, pour to the rest of the drink.
- Add sugar and cover the neck of the container with a glove or a special device - a water seal.
- Place in a warm place out of sunlight.
- The fermentation process lasts for 2 months.
- Distribute the finished drink into bottles and place in the cellar.
From fermented juice
To make an amazing wine, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 liter of expired juice;
- 300 g sugar;
- 1 handful of raisins;
- 100 ml of vodka.
- Combine expired product with sugar.
- Limit oxygen access with a glove and leave in a dark and warm room. If fermentation is sluggish and slow, you can add some unwashed raisins to the mass.
- After a week, pour the drink into cans, add a little vodka and leave to infuse for at least one week.
To prepare a drink you will need:
- 1 liter of concentrated grape juice;
- 6 liters of water;
- 3 tsp yeast (per 1 liter of leaven);
- 350-400 ml of vodka;
- 700 g sugar.
- Dissolve the concentrate in water, add sugar, add sourdough.
- Leave under the seal for 2-3 weeks, then remove from the sediment and fix with vodka.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks before use.
Storage conditions of the finished product
The optimal conditions for storing the drink will be a dark room with a stable temperature regime from 2 to 6 degrees.
In a glass jar, the shelf life of wine is 5-6 months.