We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Some housewives prepare savory condiments to make dishes more flavorful and delicious. The most common seasoning is Caucasian adjika, which is harvested for the winter. Before preparing this dish, you should familiarize yourself with popular recipes.
What should be included in the Caucasian adjika
To create a delicious savory snack, you need to familiarize yourself with the list of ingredients from which it is prepared:
- Bitter pepper. Most often it is added to fish and meat dishes. Also, bitter pepper is considered the main ingredient in Caucasian adjika.
- Tomatoes. For the preparation of snacks, juicy and fleshy varieties of tomatoes are used.
- Garlic. It is a common vegetable that is added to many dishes. Garlic gives adjika a pleasant aroma and improves its taste.
- Coriander. This spice is added to first courses, flour products, vegetable salads and dairy dishes.
What side dishes will the tandem make
People who plan to cook adjika are interested in what side dishes it is served with. This sauce is considered universal, as it is suitable for vegetable side dishes, meat dishes, pasta, potatoes and more. Therefore, cooked adjika can be eaten with almost any dish..
We prepare the necessary ingredients
Before starting cooking, they are engaged in the preliminary preparation of the main ingredients:
- Tomatoes. Tomatoes are prepared first. They are washed in advance from contamination, soaked and peeled. If necessary, cut the tomatoes into pieces.
- Pepper. The peppercorns are washed in water, after which the stalk is cut off. If necessary, the fruits are stripped of seeds, but they can be left to make the snack more spicy.
- Garlic. The garlic is peeled and cut into slices if the head is too large.
To prepare the dish, you will need the following kitchen utensils:
- Knives. They are used for slicing and shredding vegetables, fruits and other products.
- Pan. Pots are used to boil food in them.
- Garlic press. Used to chop the heads of garlic.
- Cutting board. It is used to cut food.
A few tips for making adjika at home
There are several recommendations that will help to properly prepare Caucasian adjika:
- kitchen utensils are prepared before ready-made;
- stone and coarse salt for the snack is selected;
- greens are thoroughly washed before cooking so that they are free of contamination.
Recipes and cooking features
You need to find out the best recipes for creating a blank that will help you prepare a dish.
To prepare an appetizer according to the classic recipe, you need:
- a kilogram of hot pepper;
- tomatoes to taste;
- two tablespoons of cilantro;
- 85 grams of salt;
- spoon of thyme.
Pepper is peeled and rubbed in a mortar or chopped in a blender. Then it is mixed with tomato juice and wine vinegar. After that, the mixture is mixed with herbs and thyme.
Caucasian hot adjika
A spicy snack made from the following products:
- hot pepper;
- Imeretian saffron;
First, the pepper is finely chopped, after which it is mixed with other components.
In this case, it is necessary to ensure that the amount of pepper does not exceed three percent of the entire mixture.
With tomatoes for the winter
Adjika for the winter is often prepared with the addition of tomato fruits:
- three kilograms of tomatoes;
- one and a half kilograms of pepper;
- three heads of garlic;
- 100 milliliters of vinegar;
- salt to taste.
Tomatoes, peppers and garlic are cut and then passed through a meat grinder. The resulting mixture is stirred with vinegar and salt.
Green Caucasian adjika for the winter
Green adjika is made from the following products:
- three bunches of cilantro;
- 650 grams of green pepper;
- 3-4 heads of garlic;
- two apples;
- sugar and salt to taste.
The components are washed, crushed and passed through a blender.
The prepared mass is mixed with sugar, salt and vinegar, and then placed in the refrigerator.
To prepare snacks according to this recipe, you need:
- two heads of garlic;
- 350 grams of peppers;
- 300 grams of nuts;
- salt to taste;
Bulgarian pepper with garlic and cilantro are minced in a meat grinder. Then everything is mixed with salt and the rest of the ingredients. The composition is mixed, poured into jars and placed in a refrigerator.
Caucasian red adjika
Red adjika is prepared from the following products:
- a kilogram of red pepper;
- 4-5 heads of garlic;
- 80 grams of salt;
- a bunch of cilantro.
The ingredients are washed, cleaned and ground in a meat grinder. Then the mixture is salted, stirred and distributed in jars.
With bell pepper
To prepare the dish, you will need the following products:
- a kilogram of Bulgarian pepper;
- 350 grams of red pepper;
- 100 grams of garlic;
- vinegar and salt to taste.
Vegetables need to be minced to get a mushy mixture. Then vinegar and salt are added, after which everything is stirred and transferred to jars.
With chili and Caucasian spices
To create a snack, peppercorns are cut into slices, mixed with Caucasian spices and added to a meat grinder. After grinding, the mixture is transferred to a bowl, salted and poured with wine vinegar. Cilantro with garlic is added to add flavor.
To cook eggplants in adjika, you will need:
- 450 grams of pepper;
- a kilogram of tomatoes;
- 3-4 kilograms of eggplant;
- sugar and salt to taste;
- herbs with spices;
Eggplants are cut into slices and salted. Then the tomatoes with pepper and garlic are placed in a blender. The vegetable mixture is poured into a saucepan and boiled for half an hour. Then the eggplants are added to the container, they are boiled for twenty minutes. After cooking, the dish is rolled into jars.
Tomatoes with pepper are washed from dirt and ground in a meat grinder. Then chopped garlic is added to the mixture, after which the vegetable mass is boiled. Boiled adjika is poured into jars, rolled up with lids and placed in the refrigerator.
Terms and conditions of storage
Adjika should be kept cool, as it quickly deteriorates at high temperatures. In a cellar or refrigerator, the snack will not go bad for 2-3 years.
People who like savory snacks often make adjika. Before preparing the workpiece, you must familiarize yourself with the recipes for creating spicy adjika.